Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wedding Trends 2009, Tuscan styled floral centerpiece www.paintedprimrose.com


I am seeing an unexpected trend for 2009. Tuscan style! I designed this arrangement for a wedding in January using an antique silver gravy bowl that I found at a local flea market. I added fresh fruit, hydrangeas, ranunculus, stock, hanging amaranth, mini callas and my favorite Eufloria roses. The photo has found it's way through google image search and has brought so many visitors to my wedding blog. All of them are looking for examples of Tuscan styled centerpieces for their weddings! Not just here in Colorado, but in Europe and beyond. So there you have it, a new wedding trend for 2009!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amod said...

Thanks for your good blog. Wedding in Tuscany is one of the most popular destinations for weddings in the world. If you want to know about Tuscany wedding then please visit: Tuscany weddings

September 25, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home