Monday, April 5, 2010

Peony in Love



I love to read, and "Peony in Love" by Lisa See founds its way into my Easter basket yesterday. I can hardly wait to begin this exciting new journey into 14th century China. I'm certain it will be filled with stories of love, hardship, tradition and sisterhood. The first chapter, "In the Garden" is calling me. As a florist, how can I resist a book that begins with gardens and peonies. There is nothing better. Not even chocolate Easter bunnies. Well, my best friend Lynne might argue that point.

BTW, peony season is only one month away!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lynneandco said...

I'll compromise....can I eat my chocolate easter bunny while reading about gardens and peonies???!

April 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home