Monday, April 16, 2012

Jemma + Gabriel's Wedding at Starhouse





When a bride telephones and mentions that she wants a magical fairy-type wedding, I am all ears. Jemma. She reminded me of Snow White. I wanted to call her Snow. No, she reminded me of Grace Kelly. So incredibly beautiful, in the way she talked, walked and simply carried herself. Grace. Pure, beautiful grace. Her wedding was filled with beautiful things. Dark, rich colors. A secluded mountain setting. Groomsmen carrying walking sticks, marching single file toward the Starhouse. The reception tables were filled with antique urns spilling with vines, twigs, roses and lilies. Offset by gems, crystals and butterflies. It was truly magical. I was right the first time. Who else rules the magical forest, but Snow.

photography by Julie Harris
wedding planning by Rachel Hagen @ Tahlia Events
flowers by me: Painted Primrose

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home