Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation Flowers


This past weekend, my daughter graduated from High School! I thought my tears would flow throughout the entire ceremony, but I did fine. I am so proud of her. She aspires to be a Chemical Engineer. I am such a lucky parent.

Aside from her graduation, I was very busy designing and delivering flowers to other graduation parties. Take a peak at this awesome centerpiece. It is a three-sided foam core base with a glass vase tucked inside. Black and white photos adorn each side. Nostalgic and modern at the same time.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Congratulations mother-of-the-graduate! High School Graduations are so fun. What an accomplished daughter you must have -- so wonderful!

May 26, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home