Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rainbow Roses a Love, Love Relationship




Ok, so if you have never seen a "Rainbow Rose" take a peak. I happen to love them. You might also call them "Tie Die Roses." They are quite a novelty. Each petal is a different color. Someone, somewhere has figured out way to inject colored dye into the rose stems which in turn, creates this amazing look. Some designers hate them, I love them. I believe there is a customer for everything and a time and place as well. Yesterday, I sent out a bouquet filled with gerbera daisies and rainbow roses to a little girl battling cancer. I am sure they added sunshine to her day.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Hagen, Owner, Talia Events said...

What a bright, fun arrangement! No doubt you brightened her day.

Rachel
Talia Events

July 22, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home