Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Princess Bride



This summer I had a princess bride. She was stunning. No, breathtaking. Like a vision. She lived out of state, so the first time I met her, she was being photographed in her princess dress and tiara, in the Rocky Mountains, on a magestic sort of boulder, surounded by aspen trees, backlit by sunlight. Her tiara sparkled like diamonds. Perhaps they were.

She is the Fort Worth Opera studio soprano. She sings. I wish I could have heard her. I was told she was going to sing to her new husband at the reception. Missed it. By reception time, I am far away, down the mountain. I guess there is always youtube for me.




Thank you to Jessica Adler at JAS Special Events, The Historic Stanley Hotel and Susan Pacek Photography for the stunning images. Heart. Sarah

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such beautiful wedding dress, wearing it can look and feel like a real princess at wedding party. 2013 party dress uk

January 4, 2013 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home