Monday, May 27, 2013

i do solemnly promise....



to blog again. Sorry for my absence.

This is a bouquet I designed for an inspiration photo shoot. It was titled "Sunday Morning Bridal Brunch." My mind keeps referring to it as "le vie and rose."  It all turned out so romantic, soft an vintagey, somewhere between a mix of Downton Abbey - England, France and Italy. Somewhere in the land of pure romance. I provided the blooms, the props and the styling for these shots.

This soft romantic style is where I excel as a floral designer. Its were I dream and live and breathe. It keeps me awake at night with visions of quiet shades of pink, peaches and ivories. In the dark, their perfumed fragrances waft thru my brain when I close my eyes. They whisper my name. My mind never quiets. They are my passion. Perhaps, my obsession.


              
photo credit by tess pace photography
event coordinator calluna events
location rembrandt yard
gown maggie evans designs

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam Martin said...

So pretty! Love the book and chair (French?). Yay to vintagey bouquets.

May 27, 2013 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home