Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas from The Painted Primrose



Christmas at The Painted Primrose starts the moment the last Thanksgiving plate makes its way into the dishwasher. For four weeks we have been delivering, literally over the river and through the woods, beautiful bouquets of holiday greens, pine cones and roses from Flagstaff Mountain to the plains of Firestone and Frederick. I love every minute of it. I also love anything and everything to do with candy canes. You will often find one tucked into one of my holiday floral arrangements. Perhaps it reminds me of my childhood visits with Santa at Marshal Fields. One in which I always walked away with a mini cane tucked into my pocket. My work at the studio is finished and now its time for my family. Time to bake cookies, light balsam scented candles and watch favorite holiday movies. Time for peace. And time for love. Much love to all of you.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home