Monday, January 13, 2014

Painted Primrose Love Locks


I met two lovers who became engaged on a bridge in the city of Paris. They fastened a lock to the bridge as a sign of their commitment and undying love. They tossed the key into the river never to be found again. My heart skips a beat and flickers when my wedding couples share their love story with me.

In honor of love and romance, I have decided to give each and every one of my wedding couples, this year, a vintage padlock and key. I will inscribe their name on the padlock and permanently fasten it to my wedding arch at the Painted Primrose. I will have the key hand delivered to the couple on their wedding day as a token of our appreciation and belief in their love. It will be so exciting to view, over time, the collection. Cheers to love, cheers to romance, cheers to you. Sarah

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"I just gave my heart & key to a beautiful wedding florist" - “It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love.”
––Every Day by David Levithan

June 24, 2014 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home