Friday, January 22, 2010

Bridal Bouquets, White on White


One of my very favorite color schemes is white on white. You see, its because the colors are not really just plain white on plain white. There are so many different shades of white, oyster, silk, ivory, champagne... the list goes on forever. I am always a bit amused when I hear a new name for white from the wedding gown designers. They are always so dreamy. So today, let's hear it for white. http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/01/we-like-it-wild-ranunculus

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

The photos on that site were incredible. Oh, how I love ranunculus -- but you already knew that!

January 22, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Gianna Blake said...

Oh wow, these are fantastic Bridal Bouquets, White on White. It is the best white bouquet I have ever seen. From a popular Flower Delivery online shop I would also like to buy a cute white and pink bouquet for holding on my engagement party.

December 8, 2016 at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home