Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I believe in love...

 
...and I see it everyday of my life. So much in fact that now and then I need to keep myself in check and watch a scary movie to find some balance. Seriously. I live in a beautiful bubble. Love. Love. Love. Now mind you, I meet dozens and dozens of engaged couples a year. I have attended hundreds of weddings. At the shop, I witness tender moments. I witness kind and gentle hearts, every single day. If the blue velvet couch in my little flower shop had a voice, it would whisper, "love lives here."

I believe in love. I have experienced it. I have also experienced total and complete heartbreak. Sometimes they go hand in hand. The key is to move on. Forgive and believe. Open your heart. Life is so damn short. Let your heart beat fast. Find that someone who makes time, stand, still. Who, when you gaze into their eyes makes you forget everything else. Simply everything.

Do not be afraid dear friend. Jump.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger BrandeRenay said...

"Let your heart beat fast. Find that someone who makes time, stand, still. Who, when you gaze into their eyes makes you forget everything else. Simply everything. " Reading this kind of choked me up a little bit. These words that you write are beautiful!! And I am now going to stalk and read ALL of your blog posts :) see you 6/17 <3
-Brande

July 12, 2014 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home