Thursday, January 29, 2015

My First Negative Google Review, and How I Survived.

i almost didn't. plain and simple.

this summer, i will surpass the 850 mark. yup. 850 weddings. 1. one negative review. i knew the day would come. it was bound to happen. its basic math. bummer.

the worst part is that the writer never called me. i never ever knew she was unhappy. shouldn't i have been the first to know? shouldn't i have been given the chance to make things right? in my little primrose world, the answer is yes.

i tried reaching out. telephone. email. nothing.

i obsess about things like this. things i can't control. i strive for perfection. i strive for impeccable customer service. every single one of us here. ask my girls.

i love my brides. i want them to love me in return. the only power i can have over this powerless situation is to love her for her statement. love her for her action and perhaps that love will give her the courage to call. to talk. to sort things out. to resolve.

there is nothing more important than love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home